It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sure, why not ? I mean if West Ham want him he must be great.

One of the most stupid things I’ve read on here (and that says a lot).

When are the kids back at school ?
Listen, I don't think West Ham is that stupid. If they want him as replacement there must be some similarities between the two players. And given Pep wanted Paquetá so hard there must be something in him that Pep really likes. Of course there is a big gap with experiences etc but it is much better price isn't it?

Foden and bernardo aren't creative enough, that is the problem! If people think we can loose gundo, mahrez and kdb and not think this is a problem then they are living another planet, we still have a good team but signings are a must
The same Bernardo who was Player of the Season the last time he directly filled in for a long term Kev injury? Seemed to have won the Prem that season too.

It's coming

‘Won’t be held ransom’ there’s only a select few players available in world football that are high quality and would go in our squad especially in the number 8 position.
Those players are with teams who if they were sold would want more money as it is so late in the window and know we are desperate. They also need to replace that player and as a said those players are hard to come by.
The only players I can think of is Felix on a loan, kudus but I’ve seen no links so city must not rate him, Cherki ( too early) and Wirtz ( a summer too early maybe) 2 of them are going to be over 70m kudus 43m but we don’t see him as a target.
I back the board completely I just don’t see clubs selling their best player at the price City want at this stage of the window.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.