It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

You called it a disaster. Nothing we can do about Paqueta breaking betting rules is there?

This need to critique the club at every opportunity is tiresome. Mahrez was a surprise departure. Sure let’s just buy anyone without proper due diligence just to stop fans moaning.

Now if we had of lost Walker and Bernie then disaster would be adapt.
mahrez left weeks ago and club still hasnt sent a bid for doku

Jesus....some fans

Kovacic has come in and looks incredible

Gvardiol has come in and could be a mainstay for the next decade

Gundogan is a HUGE miss, mostly for the goals as Kovacic is also world class but at 32 it was always on the cards

Not so bothered about Laporte, Laporte was already out of our best XI and Gvardiol is the future

Mahrez is a blow, but it felt the time is right and it gives opportunities to others (especially Palmer)

But keeping Walker and Bernardo is huge for us, they are two world class players we didn't want to lose

Not a great window, but I far from a disaster....and I fully anticipate one or two more signings like Doku

Fully on board to incorporate some of our fantastic youth academy
If we add any. Would not be shocked at all if we don’t sign anyone.

This is what I don’t understand. Even on Twitter fans are even tuning on player such as Grealish and Akanji. It’s like we never won anything and are badly run club which far from the truth. Very puzzling!
They are not fans. They are just cunts who have latched onto the club.

Don't act like a thundercunt and there will be no need
we seem to have a different one everyday , they pop up flap like fuck,think everyone else hasn't got a clue , get shirty because they are rightfully called out on it ,then slink away until the next transfer window

Debating need some work. I raised an argument to my initial point and you’re rocking around with your program from York Away. It’s Sunday morning, not fond of opinions step off the internet. Strange guy.[/QUOTE I strugle to see your debate to be fair , do i think we need one or two more players ? Yes ... but a disaster? Smh

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.