It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I don't think our window is that bad...

1) Retaining Walker & Bernardo was the most important thing
2) We swapped Laporte for a more young and talented player
3) We lost 33 years old Gundo and got 29 years old Kovacic, i.e player who has his best years ahead..

As for the Mahrez situation. Foden / Alvarez need more minutes and game time, so I don't think direct replacement is needed there..

Plus we have a lot of young players. Rico, Gomes, Perrone, Bobb, Palmer, Mcatee...

The only issue right now is KDB injury, but every time someone gets injured, you shouldn't buy a new player. Cause, what happens to that player when KDB returns..

And Phillips situation...

A lot of depends on a CL group stage, cause if it's a little bit easy, I guess Pep will decide to stick to the current options, assess all the youngsters, wait for KDB recovery and maybe, in January, with all the information and assessments from the first half of the season - we will have a more clear picture and enter the market, with concrete requirements..

getting overly excited by yesterday's win and not reinforcing the squad with 2 players would be the absolute worst and dumbest thing we can do. The squad is light. even yesterday I don't think we were at our best.
You think Pep and Txiki get "overly excited". Seriously?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.