It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

This side of the club have been incredibly neat and tidy in recent years, good financials, and a tight squad - but it's also true they've left Pep hanging for key players before. Now it's time to change gear. 2 or 3 in a short period, or we really are playing with fire. No Philips-types Pep cannot trust.

A big test for the boardroom.

I do agree with Tolms, this weekend and Monday/Tuesday, things will play out elsewhere, and we'll be messing around with napkins and scouting reports making our final judgements.

The signing of a new midfielder would be carried over until next summer.

This is what I don’t understand. Even on Twitter fans are even tuning on player such as Grealish and Akanji. It’s like we never won anything and are badly run club which far from the truth. Very puzzling!

Many on twitter are the new foreign fans who chose City because we're winning stuff.

Glory hunting, teenagers with no patience and always angry.

This side of the club have been incredibly neat and tidy in recent years, good financials, and a tight squad - but it's also true they've left Pep hanging for key players before. Now it's time to change gear. 2 or 3 in a short period, or we really are playing with fire. No Philips-types Pep cannot trust.

A big test for the boardroom.

I do agree with Tolms, this weekend and Monday/Tuesday, things will play out elsewhere, and we'll be messing around with napkins and scouting reports making our final judgements.
I am sure Txiki has a book full of players that we could sign tomorrow but Pep hasn't given to nod to go for them. It's not a bad thing but it does make things tougher. Rightly or wrongly, I think it's clear that Pep signed partly Phillips because of the recommendation from Bielsa, in hindsight maybe he was blind to some of the deficiencies that Kalvin has.

It's obviously not wrong but Pep has incredibly high standards and that immediately reduces our talent pool, we are then competing with the rest of the top clubs in Europe for the very small amount of people that don't already play for a top club on big wages and long contracts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.