It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The pile-on on Kalvin Phillips is so unnecessary. Can we keep this thread for discussion about potential signings, rather than a constant slagging off of a player who has been injured, had an operation, and has played very few minutes?
Stop preaching mate. If I could be arsed looking they'd be plenty of your comments bearing no relevance to the thread they're posted on. The comment about Kalvin was directly linked to the lack of cover in that area and it's ramifications.

Stop preaching mate. If I could be arsed looking they'd be plenty of your comments bearing no relevance to the thread they're posted on. The comment about Kalvin was directly linked to the lack of cover in that area and it's ramifications.

Because when one starting comment about Philips the other starting to comment about it too starting chains of post dicussing Philips and none of it about transfer anymore.

Need spacing and crossing

Grealish ,Walker , Bernardo , Foden when playing on the wing ,cant cross even if they life is on it

It isn't only about where they are, it is the constant negativity directed at him. As I said, it is as much about tone as anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.