It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Even we have bigger squad Pep still have preference of player that can he can trust to play so either way he will play it like he have small squads. Pep sometimes not even trying to use substitution for a whole match is indication for that.

Two years before, Pep complain of lack more substitution to be used yet when PL implementing more substitution can be used in the match he doesn't take that option more often.

So either way even if Pep is given a bigger squad will Pep even use all of them, i don't think so.
The substitution one is strange but at the end of the day we simply can't question the man and his methods with his title winning record.

He will if players are injured. We can’t afford too much of a drop off in quality when a few regular first teamers are unavailable, which we‘re risking now, certainly in midfield.

I assure you he will be stubborn regarding this, it will not matter how much player we sign in this window if that ended up he is only going to use certain amount players that he can trust to play more regulary in one season.

It's for consistency and one of reason we have so many winning streak it's because Pep have been consistently using this tactic as manager even if that means to put his player to absolute breaking point.

Marco Verrati is still at PSG and is only 30yrs old. Class midfielder on his day, as addition to squad and for depth I would say it makes sense and won’t cost a lot.

Still hasn’t chosen Saudi has he?

3Yrs deal Txiki let’s do it ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.