It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Sorry, that doesn't exist in football, especially if you have been linked with us!

Todd, will be right now, either formulating a complaint as to why he was allowed to play - or putting in a bid.
The last thing on Toddy's mind is Paquetta.

I would imagine Toddy is not getting much sleep these days.

They had 6 weeks off in the summer. Last 20 mins yday they were all knackered. Agree he can’t play same amount of games he played last season though.
They didn't have 6 weeks off. As most of them played internationals after our season ended, they had 3 to 4 weeks off. Rodri played most games last season. No wonder he's still knackered.

They didn't have 6 weeks off. As most of them played internationals after our season ended, they had 3 to 4 weeks off. Rodri played most games last season. No wonder he's still knackered.
100%, hence why many of our players are already picking up muscle injuries, the schedule is utterly crazy.

Top international players of ALL clubs are having to play too many games, it has to change.

I think the effect of last season insane schedule with World Cup in middle of season is already affecting us.

We are the team that send the most player in World Cup and that will hit us more than the other especially with more games until the day of Champions League Final.

Even with holiday break, the effect of last season fatigue is still lingering and it's gonna affect us one way or another leading potential injury not just Rodri but any other our core player.

I think the effect of last season insane schedule with World Cup in middle of season is already affecting us.

We are the team that send the most player in World Cup and that will hit us more than the other especially with more games until the day of Champions League Final.

Even with holiday break, the effect of last season fatigue is still lingering and it's gonna affect us one way or another leading potential injury not just Rodri but any other our core player.
And a relatively small squad is coming back to haunt us.

And a relatively small squad is coming back to haunt us.

Even we have bigger squad Pep still have preference of player that can he can trust to play so either way he will play it like he have small squads. Pep sometimes not even trying to use substitution for a whole match is indication for that.

Two years before, Pep complain of lack more substitution to be used yet when PL implementing more substitution can be used in the match he doesn't take that option more often.

So either way even if Pep is given a bigger squad will Pep even use all of them, i don't think so.

Hopefully now with a week before next game we can kick into overdrive and get our business done. We do have a few players who are susceptible to an injury or 2 so be good to get them in, few training sessions done and on the bench vs Sheffield so we can start rotating again.

Even we have bigger squad Pep still have preference of player that can he can trust to play so either way he will play it like he have small squads. Pep sometimes not even trying to use substitution for a whole match is indication for that.

Two years before, Pep complain of lack more substitution to be used yet when PL implementing more substitution can be used in the match he doesn't take that option more often.

So either way even if Pep is given a bigger squad will Pep even use all of them, i don't think so.

He will if players are injured. We can’t afford too much of a drop off in quality when a few regular first teamers are unavailable, which we‘re risking now, certainly in midfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.