It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Genuinely wish i could say more, but heard City have a strong interest in another midfielder that's not been mentioned yet that people would absolutely adore. I know that's insanely vague, and I'm sorry. Would take a really high fee so I'm sceptical whether it'll happen personally, but I'd be buzzing if so.
#POGBACK III.

Am I right ?

Genuinely wish i could say more, but heard City have a strong interest in another midfielder that's not been mentioned yet that people would absolutely adore. I know that's insanely vague, and I'm sorry. Would take a really high fee so I'm sceptical whether it'll happen personally, but I'd be buzzing if so.
Give us a clue? PL player or not? ;)

Now I'm waiting for a 'City have an interest in FDJ. They are trying but it's difficult' tweet from Fabrizio

gotta love transfer season

Kimmich?

Why can't you say the name? Or anything more? As in, what are the repercussions of you saying something? Not having a dig btw, just asking.

Mctominay ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.