It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Genuinely wish i could say more, but heard City have a strong interest in another midfielder that's not been mentioned yet that people would absolutely adore. I know that's insanely vague, and I'm sorry. Would take a really high fee so I'm sceptical whether it'll happen personally, but I'd be buzzing if so.
Bruno G, Pedri, Camavinga, Musiala are the only other names that haven’t been linked to us that could cost a lot.

Genuinely wish i could say more, but heard City have a strong interest in another midfielder that's not been mentioned yet that people would absolutely adore. I know that's insanely vague, and I'm sorry. Would take a really high fee so I'm sceptical whether it'll happen personally, but I'd be buzzing if so.
World-class then? That's a short list of players because very few players could improve us. Any other hints? League, nationality, or anything at all ;)?

Saying it's not one of the mentioned names is worrying, though. If not Barella, FDJ, Kimmich, or Wirtz, then who?
Tolmie implied we had Bellingham, Rice, and Barella on our list. Of the 3, only one is still available...

Nigel Reo-Coker?

Cheers for the info mate, however vague!

If it’s that high a fee, I’d imagine we’re talking within the PL - and there aren’t many that would be worth the effort this late in the window, so that limits the pool.

I’m guessing you can’t say how advanced this one is?

Gavi reportedly not super happy at Barca, that would be something. Bruno G could be a good shout

Cheers for the info mate, however vague!

If it’s that high a fee, I’d imagine we’re talking within the PL - and there aren’t many that would be worth the effort this late in the window, so that limits the pool.

I’m guessing you can’t say how advanced this one is?
Martin Ødegaard <hides behind sofa> ;).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.