It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

can’t see any big world class player good enough to get in our starting 11 moving from another big club for a huge fee happening this late in the day.

Genuinely wish i could say more, but heard City have a strong interest in another midfielder that's not been mentioned yet that people would absolutely adore. I know that's insanely vague, and I'm sorry. Would take a really high fee so I'm sceptical whether it'll happen personally, but I'd be buzzing if so.
It can't be someone from the PL. We hate everyone.

Genuinely wish i could say more, but heard City have a strong interest in another midfielder that's not been mentioned yet that people would absolutely adore. I know that's insanely vague, and I'm sorry. Would take a really high fee so I'm sceptical whether it'll happen personally, but I'd be buzzing if so.
I don't think there is a player on the planet that hasn't been mentioned on here this transfer window

Gavi reportedly not super happy at Barca, that would be something. Bruno G could be a good shout
Newcastle will never sell Bruno Guimarães to us unless there is a deal in the background between SM and MBS.

There is absolutely no sporting reason for them to sell their prime asset to us.

Gavi or Pedri is a good shout though.

Give us a hint

Which league does he play in ? :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.