It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

i said at the start of the window i didnt want to see us buying players that don't improve us much for huge sums on cash and that looks exactly like what we are going to do, 90m on Paqueta or Eze, the transfer market is fucked up but we are going along with the madness
So exactly what do you suggest the board do

i said at the start of the window i didnt want to see us buying players that don't improve us much for huge sums on cash and that looks exactly like what we are going to do, 90m on Paqueta or Eze, the transfer market is fucked up but we are going along with the madness
Tesco at 8 pm.

None of us wanted to see that but Chelsea and Saudi have fucked the market, we lost Gundo and Mahrez when we didn't want to and, well, here we are. Sometimes shit happens and you have to make the best of it. At least we have the cash if we absolutely have to use it.
with ffp or whatever the new system is, why waste excessive money on decent players but not the quality we need?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.