It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The next attacking midfielder we sign would need to be the long term replacement for kev.
Eze is a good player but is he good enough to be the main man in a team trying to win league and champions league trophies, even in a years time?
I'm not convinced.

Every player you buy is a gamble but if pep has a least of players he has watched and likes you just have to trust him! Forget the fee the market is mad

The next attacking midfielder we sign would need to be the long term replacement for kev.
Eze is a good player but is he good enough to be the main man in a team trying to win league and champions league trophies, even in a years time?
I'm not convinced.
If pep and the board think so that will do for me.

We need a midfielder to rotate with Rodri.

The Eze link is bizarre.

They must see something most dont.

I can concur there is not another Rodri in the market as there was no Busquets until Rodri came but can’t our scouts find out someone from France Portugal or Championship who is a little capable.

I don’t know much about the DM market and Pep is quiet choosy in who he puts in his midfield but isn’t there one DM in the target so Poor Rodri gets some respite.

Rodri looks knackered and if City have a deal with Footballing gods to sacrifice Rodri for our treble then fair enough!
Else Rodri needs help.

with ffp or whatever the new system is, why waste excessive money on decent players but not the quality we need?

We‘re not, we’re signing good players that Pep wants, and will improve. Our squad is way too light as it is. Anyway, fuck ffp, just do it however chelsea get around it.

I'm not convinced.

Surely we already have the long term Kev replacement in Foden. If we spend say 100m on a replacement, surely that means Foden isn’t playing/ being moved out wide.

Also kev probably will come back. We aren’t selling him anytime soon

He is, but what when he’s knackered or injured. We need more quality added to our squad it’s too small.

We don’t usually sign 100m bench replacements though. If your buying a world class KDB replacement surely that means Foden being dropped or pushed out wide

Posters will say rotation, but our best players start in all the big games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.