It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

We have been linked with Veiga for about a week now, looks very likely, various sources reporting it.

Diaby is a good shout, I am looking forward to seeing who are we going to go for.

The thing is what do you do with Laporte?

Laporte is only here in body - Pep lost faith in him months ago (mentality? Same as Cancelo?) and I suspect Laporte himself has checked out.

Says it all that Bernie plays weekly despite actively wanting to leave but Laporte doesn’t. There’s a difference in the mentality - or application of it at least - somewhere.

Shame really, he’s fantastic but he’ll be gone in the Summer.

Laporte is only here in body - Pep lost faith in him months ago (mentality? Same as Cancelo?) and I suspect Laporte himself has checked out.

Says it all that Bernie plays weekly despite actively wanting to leave but Laporte doesn’t. There’s a difference in the mentality - or application of it at least - somewhere.

Shame really, he’s fantastic but he’ll be gone in the Summer.
You're not wrong with any of that, but I think what Chopper meant was 'what do we do about replacing Laporte?' The list of five players to sign didn't include a centre-half, and I do think we need another one given that we deploy at least three of our current five in most matches. Personally I do think we're in for Gvardiol and may even go another window without a left-back in view of Ake's emergence there and Gvardiol's versatility.

So much speculation about who we will sign but I'm thinking it could be:

Bellingham
Veiga
Gvardiol
Quick winger

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.