It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Gundo were to leave the only suitable replacements that stands out at the moment are Kovacic and Macallister

You're not wrong with any of that, but I think what Chopper meant was 'what do we do about replacing Laporte?' The list of five players to sign didn't include a centre-half, and I do think we need another one given that we deploy at least three of our current five in most matches. Personally I do think we're in for Gvardiol and may even go another window without a left-back in view of Ake's emergence there and Gvardiol's versatility.

So much speculation about who we will sign but I'm thinking it could be:

Bellingham
Veiga
Gvardiol
Quick winger
We only need a left sided Centre half if we don’t sign a proper left back, assuming as expect we unload Laporte.

I don’t actually want us to sign Gvardiol if that means we don’t try and sign someone like Chilwell, I’d much prefer Chilwell and stick with the remaining 4 Centre halves, knowing that Ake is cover for left back or utilised when we go different formations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.