It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Aymeric agreed Sunday. Doku agreed yesterday. Get Silva signed today. Cancelo will be this week. Doku medical and finalised this week.

One step at a time - but one measurable step every day. Keep it up and we'll be ok.

But it needs to be that way, because... I mean... I think Paqueta would have started 40 games, no problem.

That is the size of hole that needs filling.

what happened with the rumours from few days ago that a big PL star might shake the market if he joins City? the one whose name was not mentioned but few City content creators in twatter talked about him?

was it Eze?:D

Well it shook this forum when his name came up with the fee 90m

WTF why even give him new contract then
The difference is that if we don't give him the RC now, he has 1yr left on his contract next season. How much do you think we will get then, a bag of crisps and an IOU?

So, what we have done is extend his contract which not only rewards him for his efforts so far, gives him the RC next year which for all we know may never be triggered but also protects us and guarantees us that fee.

There is no negative about keeping one of the best midfielders in the world at the club.

The difference is that if we don't give him the RC now, he has 1yr left on his contract next season. How much do you think we will get then, a bag of crisps and an IOU?

So, what we have done is extend his contract which not only rewards him for his efforts so far, gives him the RC next year which for all we know may never be triggered but also protects us and guarantees us that fee.

There is no negative about keeping one of the best midfielders in the world at the club.

Bernardo is class even he might be unhappy that his dream move to club particulary Barca closer to his home is constantly being denied. He still put a a shift and never complain about it when the season is began.

If we can keep him for another year and giving him that clause as reward for his effort for the past few years i still will be happy with that outcome.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.