It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

When it was mentoned that we were getting a BIG NAME, whom should I think? Eze?
I said at least one of them I mentioned on the list, was what I thought a BIG NAME is and was coming in. So am I mental for thinking that and did I say we should sign them all?

We’ve signed one of the biggest names in the game this summer already..

We’ve signed one of the biggest names in the game this summer already..
Word. As I said, when they said a BIG NAME is coming after Gvardiol, Eze doesn't spring to mind or qualify as a "BIG NAME". As I said, tidy player, but he would have never sprung to mind.

Last edited:
A release clause is whatever has been negotiated between City & the player mate

What makes you believe it would have to be paid in one sum?

I think that’s how it works in Spain - if you trigger the release clause you have to pay it in full. I guess you can put it on your credit card though !

Is there a midfielder we are leaning too, or is it a case of all bets are off?

I was dreaming of Wirtz/Barella and Mitoma now I've woke up in real life and it's Doku and possibly Eze. Underwhelming would be an understatement.

"I was dreaming of Koulibaly/Koundé and Alaba now I've woken up in real life and it's Aké and Rúben Dias. Underwhelming would be an understatement."

- You (2020), probably

I think that’s how it works in Spain - if you trigger the release clause you have to pay it in full. I guess you can put it on your credit card though !
We’re not a Spanish club tho, so surely open to negotiation no?

Release clause’s are a legal requirement in Spain, they’re not here, so I don’t see any reason why you can’t negotiate any payment terms, either with the player when the contract is signed or the buying club

A release clause is whatever has been negotiated between City & the player mate

What makes you believe it would have to be paid in one sum?

That's the #1 stupidest post I've seen on here.

A RELEASE CLAUSE IS AFAIK ALWAYS PAID IN 1 SUM TO SELLER.

We paid Grealish, Laporte, Rodri, Haaland, Gomez in 1 lump sum. Why? Because we had to!

Why would Txiki sabotage his own work by agreeing to the retarded Barca payments?

It's probably what the hangup is over Cancelo.. they want payments favorable to them and Txiki said FUCK OFF!

This release clause is strictly so we can INSIST on 50 mil one time.. not the Barca we'll pay you 5 now, 10 next year, another 10 and that's what we think Bernardo's worth and he wants to sign. Txiki will just tell them to FUCK OFF again!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.