It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

This is just it, where the fuck will Barca get £50m from. They’ll also likely need a striker next summer as Real Madrid are building another Galaticos.

Barca couldn’t find the money for Bernie this summer, seems like they’ll have to stump up for Cancelo next summer. No idea where they’ll get the money from.
1692734039917.png

It’s a fucking mental stance he has. People seem to forget we’ve signed the most sought after centre back in the World.

Not to mention, we don’t rally go after star names, we go after those with bucket loads to prove. Desperate to succeed.

I think Barella is an option, the best he mentioned was just a list of star names.
When it was mentoned that we were getting a BIG NAME, whom should I think? Eze?
I said at least one of them I mentioned on the list, was what I thought a BIG NAME is and was coming in. So am I mental for thinking that and did I say we should sign them all?

Was thinking along the same lines although I can't imagine 300 people with shopping trolleys walking down Matt Busby Way.
Then again if the superstore was open!!
I went to watch us there in the cup in 2004 under keegan, it just reminded me of walking down the front of Blackpool, tat and shite everywhere.
That tram journey from town to the shithole was one of the worst experiences as a city fan I've had, I just wanted to twat every fuckin one of the plastic twats. I'm not a fighter or violent one bit but I kept thinking to myself I could do at least 2 or 3 of the mardarses before I get my head caved in, well worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.