It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I wonder if the squad could look like this when the window shuts...
1692740513068.png
Doku would play as a super-sub. Palmer would be first choice on the right until KDB returns and nudges his way back in. But the formation often changing there'd still be plenty of game time for Palmer, Alvarez and Doku.

Eze would be an insurance for Foden because without Foden we have precious little creative drive from CM. Also he's be an insurance for a wing position if anyone there was injured or off-form. So he'd also be a sub predominately at the start but eventually he'd find a more permenant place. (To be honest it's difficult to shoehorn Eze in unless Palmer goes)

Gomez would be an alternative on the left for Grealish but only very rarely. Bobb would be even rarer but at least he'd get some tastes this year.

McAtee would be wasted perhaps but just like Palmer maybe it's worth their while staying till January to get the lay of the land. If they go too quickly their opportunity to win a more regular place in the best team in the world could be gone.

Jesus I need to fuck off to bed...

Last edited:
That's the #1 stupidest post I've seen on here.

A RELEASE CLAUSE IS AFAIK ALWAYS PAID IN 1 SUM TO SELLER.

We paid Grealish, Laporte, Rodri, Haaland, Gomez in 1 lump sum. Why? Because we had to!

Why would Txiki sabotage his own work by agreeing to the retarded Barca payments?

It's probably what the hangup is over Cancelo.. they want payments favorable to them and Txiki said FUCK OFF!

This release clause is strictly so we can INSIST on 50 mil one time.. not the Barca we'll pay you 5 now, 10 next year, another 10 and that's what we think Bernardo's worth and he wants to sign. Txiki will just tell them to FUCK OFF again!
Think you are wrong on this

Release clauses different as mentioned above with the Spanish system.

When we sign Grealish we did the deal with villa and terms are agreed between the two clubs as per a normal transfer. The release clause just sets the fee, not the terms, I'd expect it to be paid within 12 months.

In Spain when you meet the release clause the full fee is paid to la liga, you are in essence buying the player out of his deal, this is one reason why the Spanish release clauses are huge

If I remember correctly, when PSG tried to pay la liga for neymar, la liga (tebas) refused to accept it, PSG ended up going to Barca's offices to get the deal done

I wonder if the squad could look like this when the window shuts...
View attachment 91096
Doku would play as a super-sub. Palmer would be first choice on the right until KDB returns and nudges his way back in. But the formation often changing there'd still be plenty of game time for Palmer, Alvarez and Doku.

Eze would be an insurance for Foden because without Foden we have precious little creative drive from CM. Also he's be an insurance for a wing position if anyone there was injured or off-form. So he'd also be a sub predominately at the start but eventually he'd find a more permenant place. (To be honest it's difficult to shoehorn Eze in unless Palmer goes)

Gomez would be an alternative on the left for Grealish but only very rarely. Bobb would be even rarer but at least he'd get some tastes this year.

McAtee would be wasted perhaps but just like Palmer maybe it's worth their while staying till January to get the lay of the land. If they go too quickly their opportunity to win a more regular place in the best team in the world could be gone.

Jesus I need to fuck off to bed...
Yep when I read Supersub for a 55mill pound player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.