It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

From reading across the forum and Twitter I think a CDM is not a priority for City because we have CBs that can slide into the DM but to be a world class DM in a Pep team is difficult and cross my life only Lahm and Kimmich were that good.

Stonesy lad showed he is that player but it’s still half season of play. Let’s do that 2 3 seasons. Can Akanji and Lewis do it on a regular basis?

Stones really need to work his ass off to be that player to provide Rodri some rest.
The guy looks knackered

Not bad when you look at it . Phillips needs to start against sheff Utd to have any chance of a career here
or play a big chuck of the game, probably from 50min if game is already won by a big margin ?

Not bad when you look at it . Phillips needs to start against sheff Utd to have any chance of a career h
From reading across the forum and Twitter I think a CDM is not a priority for City because we have CBs that can slide into the DM but to be a world class DM in a Pep team is difficult and cross my life only Lahm and Kimmich were that good.

Stonesy lad showed he is that player but it’s still half season of play. Let’s do that 2 3 seasons. Can Akanji and Lewis do it on a regular basis?

Stones really need to work his ass off to be that player to provide Rodri some rest.
The guy looks knackered
i think that Gvardiol can step in, he has been a midfielder when he is croatia.

We’re not a Spanish club tho, so surely open to negotiation no?

Release clause’s are a legal requirement in Spain, they’re not here, so I don’t see any reason why you can’t negotiate any payment terms, either with the player when the contract is signed or the buying club

We are not a Spanish club but if we trigger a release clause in Spain - Spanish law applies and we (like anyone else) have to pay it in one payment.

We are not a Spanish club but if we trigger a release clause in Spain - Spanish law applies and we (like anyone else) have to pay it in one payment.
Thought they had the right to demand a single payment or refuse the offer but could also negotiate any payment terms they were happy with as long as they meet EUFA accounting rules?

Thought they had the right to demand a single payment or refuse the offer but could also negotiate any payment terms they were happy with as long as they meet EUFA accounting rules?

Yes, there’s always an alternative to triggering the release clause through negotiation but, the attraction of release clauses is the selling club can’t block them.

I know this mate, but as the selling club, we can stipulate any (or not) payment terms in a contract with a release clause for our players, can we not?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.