It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I’d bring in Lukaku on loan, cover for Haaland and allows Alvarez more game time

Great shout!

And whilst we’re at it - I don’t know why no-one’s talking about Scott McTominay for the box to box centre mid role at City.

He’s got a way higher ceiling than Rice or Wirtz or Paqueta or any of that lot. Knows the City (well - he knows Trafford, anyway). European pedigree. Leaves his boot in. Won’t mind rotating with Rodri and Kalvin.

Ideal!

If Bernardo does have a release clause, which I'm not opposed to we had a gentleman's agreement anyway by the sounds of it. It makes sense we are in for another midfielder on top of academy players as say we sign Eze (using only as a example) he gets a season in the squad with Bernie as well and when/if he leaves we look at the roles players like McAtee & Palmer can have. Shame about the whole Paqueta situation really would have been perfect in my opinion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.