It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Tolmie tweeted it's likely 70m pounds from Wolves. Palace pushing for over 80m for Eze. It's a possibility we sign both. 2 different profiles here.

That has to mean Kalvin is off somewhere? Which is a shame as I’d of liked him to be a success here nice guy, but it just hasn’t worked.

I doubt we sign two midfielder rather more like after we sign Doku, we buy one midfielder and that's concludes our incoming in this transfer windows.

I swear City are going full De Zerbi. Pep clearly loves his approach. Bait the press then explode into transition via a series of rehearsed passes, setting the ball for the 3rd man etc. These transfer targets (Doku, Eze/Nunes) suggest a pretty big tactical shift is coming. Pep is going to copy De Zerbi and then we’ll get De Zerbi when Pep leaves as our tactical shift will make him the obvious, stand out candidate. Providing he hasn’t already gone somewhere else of course.

I swear City are going full De Zerbi. Pep clearly loves his approach. Bait the press then explode into transition via a series of rehearsed passes, setting the ball for the 3rd man etc. These transfer targets (Doku, Eze/Nunes) suggest a pretty big tactical shift is coming. Pep is going to copy De Zerbi and then we’ll get De Zerbi when Pep leaves as our tactical shift will make him the obvious, stand out candidate. Providing he hasn’t already gone somewhere else of course.

They are all ball carriers, like fast transition players that’s really interesting.

Bringing in two players makes a lot more sense if both Phillips and Palmer are on their way out - could recoup £80m+ for those two if they're on permanent deals. Maybe even chuck in McAtee at another £25m+ if he decides his path is blocked.

Wouldn't get much change out of £150m for Nunes and Eze but they're good players, good age, suit what we need.

Has my vote FWIW !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.