It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Maybe it’s closing these Palmer/Laporte/cancelo/Phillips and then bringing Eze and Nunez in…

Another source claiming Bernardo has a £50m release clause, no indication of when it becomes active.

There is a very good chance he does, it is a message to Barca and a few others, to stop courting Bernardo, put up or shut up your not getting him on the cheap.
Don’t understand why the clause is that low and if so maybe a bit of clarification of when it is active (and for whom) would be appreciated. I reckon it’s for 2025, and limited to clubs outside Prem

Don’t understand why the clause is that low and if so maybe a bit of clarification of when it is active (and for whom) would be appreciated. I reckon it’s for 2025, and limited to clubs outside Prem
It does the job, i believe City have an agreement with Bernardo they would not stand in his way if, Barca and a few others were trying to manipulate the situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.