It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Get us both Nunes and Eze and send Phillips on his way and we have the 22 players depth again like the good ole times. Oil club back baby.
So...
1st XI Ederson, Walker, Gvardiol, Dias, Stones, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo, Grealish, Haaland
2nd XI Ortega, Lewis, Akanji, Ake, Gomez, Nunez, Kovotic, Eze, Palmer, Alverez, Doku
Fuck me that'd be mental if it comes off

So...
1st XI Ederson, Walker, Gvardiol, Dias, Stones, Rodri, De Bruyne, Foden, Bernardo, Grealish, Haaland
2nd XI Ortega, Lewis, Akanji, Ake, Gomez, Nunez, Kovotic, Eze, Palmer, Alverez, Doku
Fuck me that'd be mental if it comes off

It really is, a lot of experience and young talents mixed in.

Maybe it’s closing these Palmer/Laporte/cancelo/Phillips and then bringing Eze and Nunez in…

Another source claiming Bernardo has a £50m release clause, no indication of when it becomes active.

There is a very good chance he does, it is a message to Barca and a few others, to stop courting Bernardo, put up or shut up your not getting him on the cheap.
Don’t understand why the clause is that low and if so maybe a bit of clarification of when it is active (and for whom) would be appreciated. I reckon it’s for 2025, and limited to clubs outside Prem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.