It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

any rumours about Steffen and Harwood Bellis?
We are arriving to the stage when even a 4-5m offer will do it.
strange that no MLS clubs asking for Steffen, at least on loan.
guess they will be loaned out on 31st or the 1st if no serious interest.

Leeds & Leicester want Taylor.

Steffen no idea.

In the 19/20 season, City scored about 100 goals in the League and finished some 18 points behind Liverpool and lost to Lyon in the CL. Towards the end of the season, I felt perhaps City have a higher chance of winning the CL with a better defensive manager than Pep. Move forward 3 seasons, Pep has turned the squad into one of the best defensive sides.
What the Catalan for George Graham?

We always were good at restricting chances, we just gave up too many big chances. Now we have players that defend, we aren’t, which is just as well losing KDB!

Seems Steffen has had a knee operation according to Transfermrkt. No idea of its severity or if he’s likely to move because of it.

I'm going to stick my neck out and say we don't sign Eze....But we sign Nunes for 65 mil +....Simply gut instinct...
I guess we just have to wait and see, maybe we get an exciting deadline day for first time in long time

Where they going to spend that money tho? Had to settle for some unknown DM. Unless they getting hold of Mbappe then I hope Salah fucks off. Come on lad, it’s all about the green.
Would be good to see the back off him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.