It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yes hence why I suggested Lukaku on loan from Chelsea, I feel the hate for him but as a rotation option he would do a very good job. I’m not saying he’s the one for us but an option similar who wouldn’t kick up a stink about not playing regularly but be able to come on and see out games. Ideally Liam Delap would have done this role but I don’t think he progressed well enough out on loan and is off to Hull. The reason I kept mentioning Lukaku is he would be available cheap as chips. There must be other beer options but I could t think of names and reasonable price and do think we could do with beefing up squad here.
Please tell me you're pissed on La Chouffe or high on crack or summat?!
Just let me know you're ok I'm worried about you!

Yes hence why I suggested Lukaku on loan from Chelsea, I feel the hate for him but as a rotation option he would do a very good job. I’m not saying he’s the one for us but an option similar who wouldn’t kick up a stink about not playing regularly but be able to come on and see out games. Ideally Liam Delap would have done this role but I don’t think he progressed well enough out on loan and is off to Hull. The reason I kept mentioning Lukaku is he would be available cheap as chips. There must be other beer options but I could t think of names and reasonable price and do think we could do with beefing up squad here.
1692991315335.gif

Anyone else happy if we go in 1 light and miss the CM.

Given how well we have done when we have a season to choose

Rodri
Dias (although debatable if a season to choose or opportunity within a window)
Haaland

I’m not convinced on the players we are going for and feel we may need to take out time.

Adding players to the best squad in the world is a hard task.

We have done well with 2 so far, 3rd obviously hard to know. But if he is that could be enough to ensure we hit well next season.

Rodri
Haaland

I’m not convinced on the players we are going for and feel we may need to take out time.

We have done well with 2 so far, 3rd obviously hard to know. But if he is that could be enough to ensure we hit well next season.
It’s a gamble. If we don’t sign the extra midfielder, Foden seizes his chance and Rodri gets enough of a break and we’re still right in contention for the league when KDB is back, then yeah.

If not, we should have bought another midfielder!

Rodri
Haaland

Nahh, can't trust Phillips. Rodri needs his rest.

Reactions: nmc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.