It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

So you want a clinical finisher who will be happy playing 3rd fiddle ?
False 9 served us well enough in the past
Yes hence why I suggested Lukaku on loan from Chelsea, I feel the hate for him but as a rotation option he would do a very good job. I’m not saying he’s the one for us but an option similar who wouldn’t kick up a stink about not playing regularly but be able to come on and see out games. Ideally Liam Delap would have done this role but I don’t think he progressed well enough out on loan and is off to Hull. The reason I kept mentioning Lukaku is he would be available cheap as chips. There must be other beer options but I could t think of names and reasonable price and do think we could do with beefing up squad here.

Yes hence why I suggested Lukaku on loan from Chelsea, I feel the hate for him but as a rotation option he would do a very good job. I’m not saying he’s the one for us but an option similar who wouldn’t kick up a stink about not playing regularly but be able to come on and see out games. Ideally Liam Delap would have done this role but I don’t think he progressed well enough out on loan and is off to Hull. The reason I kept mentioning Lukaku is he would be available cheap as chips. There must be other beer options but I could t think of names and reasonable price and do think we could do with beefing up squad here.
Calling planet earth

I don’t know who the player is but think it would be great to have a clinical finisher who would be happy playing second fiddle
Since you want that route, the is no clinical finisher that would be willing to play second fiddle when we already have Alvarez. But what I think we can do, is get a very clinical, creative and versatile Forward that can play as an AM. We can use that forward as our AM, which will end up being KdB replacement since his contract is over in 2025. Get Randal Kolo Muani, his very versatile, clinical, can carry the ball from deep and create chances and break defenses, can play RW and LW too, can score with both feet, good in the air, amazing dribbler, destroys players for fun, can destroy 3-4 players at the same time, for those compact and tight defenses. He can play in any attacking position, he would be a very good Pep player. God forbid, Haaland gets injured, Kolo and ALvarez would step up and definitely pepper teams to death. Lets get him before PSG does. Anyway our KdB replacement is going to be expensive. 85-90M for Kolo would do it.

Our attack would be deadly: Haaland[ST], Alvarez[ST/AM/RW], Doku[RW/LW], Foden[LW/AM/RW], Kolo[ST/LW/RW/AM], Grealish[LW]. We have 4 good finishers, right there. That is IF we go down that route.

Last edited:
A bit of bait in this thread with Ferguson. I suspect the same with Eze as well. In the case of Ferguson he has a similar strike rate to Poundland Haaland.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.