It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yep, I agree, it definitely would need to be a player who is comfortable across all of the front positions, as opposed to a one trick pony.
It’s a peculiar one. I think we currently have enough to go on and win the League, but I’m also mindful that a lot of the squad went through the mill last season (including the World Cup) and fear that niggling injuries might arise. In that sense, I’d like the insurance of one more top player but one who has versatility. I’d be fascinated to see what Guardiola could do with Cherki.

It’s a peculiar one. I think we currently have enough to go on and win the League, but I’m also mindful that a lot of the squad went through the mill last season (including the World Cup) and fear that niggling injuries might arise. In that sense, I’d like the insurance of one more top player but one who has versatility.
Maybe Eze would be the one, ticks a lot of boxes.

It’s a peculiar one. I think we currently have enough to go on and win the League, but I’m also mindful that a lot of the squad went through the mill last season (including the World Cup) and fear that niggling injuries might arise. In that sense, I’d like the insurance of one more top player but one who has versatility. I’d be fascinated to see what Guardiola could do with Cherki.
Cherki is the one I’d like to see

Maybe Eze would be the one, ticks a lot of boxes.
Perhaps, but I would imagine that this late he would be extremely expensive and that might need players (Phillips+McAtee?) and yet still cash. I amended my earlier post and added Cherki to the mix. There have been a lot of clubs fishing for him this summer, but nobody has managed to net him, so maybe he’s waiting for the right lure.

How about: we sign Felix next, pep to take the Portugal gig in two years, as agreed with Bernardo?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.