It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If Phillips goes I reckon 1 more will come in, but I can’t see him shifting on his contract maybe a loan at best.

He seems content to stay and our squad numbers i way to thin even before Palmer left. Can't let anyone else go now.
Being a squad number is rather useless if the manager has no intention of ever using you, I’d wager Pep would play Rico as a holding mid ahead of Kalvin.

I've been out of touch with the news lately, so if we manage to get Nunes on board, are there any other potential additions in the pipeline? Or could you update me on the latest developments?

Can’t see us signing anyone now. I reckon we stick with what we got. Nunes will add a number centrally, +1 more than Phillips, which enables Bernardo and Foden time to play and everyone get minutes. Bobb will probably take Palmer’s minutes, or McAtee and we don’t sign anyone else. Shame but too little left in the window or any links

Being a squad number is rather useless if the manager has no intention of ever using you, I’d wager Pep would play Rico as a holding mid ahead of Kalvin.
Im just going on what tolm said that he is just interested in leaving and will "fight" for his place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.