It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Yeh they’re such idiots- someone should tell them how football works
City are one of the best run clubs in the World but they can’t get everything correct all the time. That doesn’t make them idiots obviously but we were very lucky with injuries last season (I can’t remember another like it)

Let me know who covers for Rodri.

City are one of the best run clubs in the World but they can’t get everything correct all the time. That doesn’t make them idiots obviously but we were very lucky with injuries last season (I can’t remember another like it)

Let me know who covers for Rodri.
Nunes and kovacic double pivot? Stones? Rico and someone else worst case?

I think they will have thought about what happens if Rodri gets injured and will have a conclusion they are happy with

Its quite clearly Kova, like when Gundo stepped in when Fernandinho was out
So who is meant to be Gundos replacement if Kova is meant for Rodri? I see Kova as the Gundo replacement personally. Since we signed Kova I’ve not noticed Rodri being rested and he’s supposed to be in the red zone already by his own admission.

Nunes and kovacic double pivot? Stones? Rico and someone else worst case?

I think they will have thought about what happens if Rodri gets injured and will have a conclusion they are happy with
Maybe let’s hope we are as lucky with injuries as last season.

Think after Nunes in, we are done for the window in regards to arrivals. Top window overall for me. Filled Gundo's departure with Kovacic, and hopefully Nunes. Ake gets a rotation in LB with Gvardiol. Got some pace on the RW with Doku. Plus we kept Bernardo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.