It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

That’s because he (Mount) is bang average at best.

I think it’s finally hitting home just how huge the difference is how their club is ran compared to ours - and where they are in the pecking order.
I agree, and United have relied on their status and pulling powers for many years. But nowadays not too many care about that. How the high and mighty have fallen to become mediocre, i fuckin' love it: )

So who is meant to be Gundos replacement if Kova is meant for Rodri? I see Kova as the Gundo replacement personally. Since we signed Kova I’ve not noticed Rodri being rested and he’s supposed to be in the red zone already by his own admission.
Nunes?

Rodri isn't getting rested regardless. Hes been here several seasons and established himself as the first name on the sheet. Its unfortunate and may blow up in our face but as it stands, Rodri would probably have to be on crutches before he got a rest.

It’s only taken ten years for the penny to drop.
They always knew it was coming, but they were top dog at that point. FF to now and they really do now see that they are the nowhere near us in any way, shape or form.

We are the bigger club and that chasm is just going to grow and grow. Imagine having to accept that after all their years of gloating and taking the piss?

This is how it is.

Hopefully we don’t rush him back let him heal properly.
That should of happened before his latest injury .
It was blatantly obvious he was overweight for him & not match fit to be starting games .
He should of been coming on later in games ,slowly building his match fitness up.
The medical staff & Pg in my eyes were responsible for the latest injury & no better than Martinez in rushing him back .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.