It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

The Cafe aren’t taking it well. Apparently the Rags should have signed Nunes and there’s obviously loads of dodgy deals going on. Not only are they failing on all levels but the paranoia is setting in and it’s very funny.

https://www.redcafe.net/threads/matheus-nunes-wolverhampton-wanderers.472045/page-8
Just had a gander on Rag Cafe. Some absolutely pearlers on there. I like this one -

Seems like we got mugged off on Mason Mount when we should have gotten this fecker. Not happy.

Quite a few of them turning on Mount from what I've read.

Think after Nunes in, we are done for the window in regards to arrivals. Top window overall for me. Filled Gundo's departure with Kovacic, and hopefully Nunes. Ake gets a rotation in LB with Gvardiol. Got some pace on the RW with Doku. Plus we kept Bernardo.

And Walker

Maybe let’s hope we are as lucky with injuries as last season.
But you also have to ask yourself- who is going to want to come in to sit on the bench all year and wait to see if Rodri needs a few games off or worst case gets injured. The quality is always going to be a massive step down Because Rodri is the best in the world. So instead city have said let’s buy two midfielders in kovacic and nunes who push comes to shove can play there and at least other the on the ball ability of Rodri even if the defensive is lacking a bit, but also we can play further up the pitch when Rodri plays

I'd like us to bring in another wide player maybe a 12 month loan while we wait for the Palace lad's contract to run down to one year or if Brighton get the barca player we could swoop on their Japanese winger.

Just had a gander on Rag Cafe. Some absolutely pearlers on there. I like this one -

Seems like we got mugged off on Mason Mount when we should have gotten this fecker. Not happy.

That’s because he (Mount) is bang average at best.

I think it’s finally hitting home just how huge the difference is how their club is ran compared to ours - and where they are in the pecking order.

They know (or should do by now), that they are not progressing at all despite the money spent, so are lashing out in all directions.

Suck it up you Scummy rag bastards

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.