It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Pavard would be a monumental downgrade on Walker.
I also think Walker is one of the world's best in his position, but who else is available? If these links to Pavard are true, we must be looking to offload Walker in the summer.

A WC Champion, a CL winner, has played in one of Europe's top clubs for past 4 years. If he's a monumental downgrade then Kyle must be Philipp Lahm and Cafu combined...

It's not about what he's won in a team of fantastic players, it's about what he can offer as an individual. Walker is vital to us in terms of pace, power, aggression and pure determination - plus he seems comfortable enough where he is that he's not been bitching about being dropped recently because he knows he'll get his chance again when needed (Champions League).

I'd go as far as to argue that Walker is one of the most irreplaceable players in the squad in terms of what he offers being so unique.

It's not about what he's won in a team of fantastic players, it's about what he can offer as an individual. Walker is vital to us in terms of pace, power, aggression and pure determination - plus he seems comfortable enough where he is that he's not been bitching about being dropped recently because he knows he'll get his chance again when needed (Champions League).

I'd go as far as to argue that Walker is one of the most irreplaceable players in the squad in terms of what he offers being so unique.

But he’s not playing mate? His powers waning maybe? Or a full out with pep?

A WC Champion, a CL winner, has played in one of Europe's top clubs for past 4 years. If he's a monumental downgrade then Kyle must be Philipp Lahm and Cafu combined...

You're comparing the world's best defensive full back to someone who doesn't have any standout attributes offensively or defensively, other than hitting a spectacular volley once or twice a year

There is a huge discrepancy in terms of their level of talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.