It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

But he’s not playing mate? His powers waning maybe? Or a full out with pep?

He's had time out of the team in the past. He's only not playing because Pep wants full control back there and for all of his strengths, Walker is prone to a brainfart or 2 which is the last thing you want with an inverted full back.

He'll be back in the team when required - probably against Bayern in one of the two legs to combat Coman and/or Sane.

Frimpong.
He appears to be United bound. We are not linked.

I trust our guys, and they know what Pep wants. If they think Pavard is the right fit for us, that's good enough for me. IMO one of the best available options around. Maybe Pep thinks he would be well suited for the inverted role.
We can always keep Walker for one more season as well.

Would be truly amazing business for us to get 10m for a player whose contract is expiring
Walker and Gundo are both on approx £100K a week, that's £5.2M per year. So if we don't agree contract extensions with them the club saves £10.4M per player. The actual transfer fee may be a nominal amount.

Walker and Gundo are both on approx £100K a week, that's £5.2M per year. So if we don't agree contract extensions with them the club saves £10.4M per player. The actual transfer fee may be a nominal amount.
Walker maybe but Gundagun is £140000 a week so little more

Walker will see out another year then maybe just maybe Sheff UTD come knocking although that could happen in the Summer?

Sheff UTD pay City £25.2m of which £5.2m will have to pay up Kyle's last year?

I would keep him & let him go free next year, been a great service to the club over 7 years imo

Walker maybe but Gundagun is £140000 a week so little more

Walker will see out another year then maybe just maybe Sheff UTD come knocking although that could happen in the Summer?

Sheff UTD pay City £25.2m of which £5.2m will have to pay up Kyle's last year?

I would keep him & let him go free next year, been a great service to the club over 7 years imo
Definitely keep Walker for another year, give Rico one more season to get comfortable in the top flite before he takes over.

SUMMER TRANSFER WINDOW PROFIT

Let's say the following leave...
Walker (£10M)
Cancelo (£50M)
Laporte (£60M)
Philips (£50M)
Gundagon (£10M)
Silva (£70M)

Incoming...
Bellingham (£100M)
Mitoma (£40M)
Lavia (£30M)
Doyle
McAtee
Harwood Bellis

That would be a £80M profit, so imagine worst case scenario of a £100M fine for the PL charges.We would upgrade the squad, future proof it, and pay the fine for £20M. OK ya, toodle pip...
Lavia, Doyle and Hardwood Bellis aren't upgrades for a team pushing for the UCL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.