It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Midfield 5 positions
Midfield 7 players (Foden, Silva, Grealish, Doku, Nunes, Kovacic, Rodri)

5/7 = each plays 70% of games. (Except we know that Rodri will be more like 80%)

Also we have extras to cover (Lewis, Gomez, Bobb and Phillips) so you'd think we'd be safe till KDB returns.

But I'd still love a bonus surprise from a foreign league to be extra safe.

Midfield 5 positions
Midfield 7 players (Foden, Silva, Grealish, Doku, Nunes, Kovacic, Rodri)

5/7 = each plays 70% of games. (Except we know that Rodri will be more like 80%)

Also we have extras to cover (Lewis, Gomez, Bobb and Phillips) so you'd think we'd be safe till KDB returns.

But I'd still love a bonus surprise from a foreign league to be extra safe.
“Bonus Surprise” sounds like the name of an African player we might sign.

I may be missing something, but I'll go and say no it isn't. I was including Kev

We started last season with 21 senior players. 20 out of 21, and 1 CT. plus academy. We are starting this season exactly the same, 20+1 plus academy players.
Cancelo was effectively replaced by Lewis
Gundo replaced by Kovacic
Mahrez replaced by Doku
Laporte replaced by Gvardiol
Palmer will hopefully be replaced by Bobb

That's everyone that left, so that leaves you with Nunes as an addition.

You think Phillips won't get a single minute?

And you think the three of them won't get 1000 minutes combined?

Philips and Gomez alone had over 1600 minutes between them last year, so I'll happily take both those bets.
I won't get into the minutes debate but I will concur with EdersonsSmiley that Phillips, Gomez, and Bobb are not Champions of Europe viable depth...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.