It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

If we can get Bellingham and we need another midfielder, who would you guys prefer as a realistic extra midfield target if Gundogan and Bernardo left? We have strong links to Veiga, Kovacic and Mac Allister and it seems that Leicester would sell Maddison for £40-50m?

If we can get Bellingham and we need another midfielder, who would you guys prefer as a realistic extra midfield target if Gundogan and Bernardo left? We have strong links to Veiga, Kovacic and Mac Allister and it seems that Leicester would sell Maddison for £40-50m?
De Jong, give them Cancelo or Bernardo plus cash. Kovacic of the ones you named.

Much of this question depends on Pep's ultimate plans for Grealish, Foden & Philips.

Do we already have their replacements & need to buy 2 flying wingers & finally sort out our LB issues, or do we buy CM replacements for Gundog & Silva?

It's a big & VERY telling summer we've got coming up...

Kovacic to add squad depth.

I think Foden is the long term replacement for Bernardo.
For me he isn't a winger, it's too restrictive for his talents, he has everything to be the classic box to box midfielder.

In a couple of years i predict our midfield of Bellingham, Rodri, Foden, Grealish, being the best in the world!

De Jong, give them Cancelo or Bernardo plus cash. Kovacic of the ones you named.

De Jong is a no go though it seems mate as he loves being in Barcelona? If Barca want cancelo then we need Balde off them? Sick and tired of them skint lever pulling twats thinking they can just cherry pick players when they are beyond broke?!

Kovacic to add squad depth.

I think Foden is the long term replacement for Bernardo.
For me he isn't a winger, it's too restrictive for his talents, he has everything to be the classic box to box midfielder.

In a couple of years i predict our midfield of Bellingham, Rodri, Foden, Grealish, being the best in the world!

I could see that mate as well, I still think a winger may be brought in this summer though to offer variation

Much of this question depends on Pep's ultimate plans for Grealish, Foden & Philips.

Do we already have their replacements & need to buy 2 flying wingers & finally sort out our LB issues, or do we buy CM replacements for Gundog & Silva?

It's a big & VERY telling summer we've got coming up...

Agreed mate, this summer in one big overhaul could set us up for the next few years?? Could see a gross spend between £300-400m to be honest with the sales of Bernardo, Laporte, Cancelo and a load more EDS starlets bringing the net spend right down .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.