It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Having last seasons wolves midfield doesn't really scream top quality. As a temporary stop gap to cover phillips january departure sure but our next midfield signing has to be of the highest quality possible.

Midfield has always been where our strength has shone through, it's what's won us titles over the years.

We lost gundo, kdb even when back fit will naturally start his decline soon enough, every year it's 50/50 whether Bernardo goes, midfield needs a gvardiol level signing next, to keep the level high. identify the absolute best in class out there that's attainable and break the bank for him.

Whenever I watched Wolves with all their Portuguese players, I was struck by their high technical ability. I'm sure a really intelligent manager could have got a good tune out of them

Who’s going to start the first quiet thread post Tolmie?
No one it seems. Maybe for the best. It could get redundant in here at times thralling through the ITK disagreements.

Or just start a thread and post @tolmie's hairdoo Twitter/X info?

Gonna be a lot quieter around these ere parts.

Would take any combination of two of the three names that Tolmie's floated this morning.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.