It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Literally remarked yesterday to somebody at the match he would have made a good Rodri alternative with the ability to play as a 2 too which is thr only way we can aign somevody decent and give them enough minutes, but I was speaking for last summer instead of bringing in Nunes not as a potential buy in January. Seems a bit too pricey to me, he isn't young.

Thoughts on this titbit we are looking into Paulinho from Fulham?
would be great for us, would leave me thinking I've no idea of the plan with Kova & Nunes in the mix in the middle as well. All kinda similar styles vying for not much game time. Be really interesting to see where Pep see Nunes in the team with this move longer term.

A few sources coming out saying we are interested in Reece James as a long term Walker replacement, I don’t see him leaving Chelsea but he’s a quality player, just injury prone.

A few sources coming out saying we are interested in Reece James as a long term Walker replacement, I don’t see him leaving Chelsea but he’s a quality player, just injury prone.

No chance!? he will be finished as a player before he reaches 30 with all the injuries he has at such a young age

No chance!? he will be finished as a player before he reaches 30 with all the injuries he has at such a young age
Think he has had a similar issue to KDB and Kane.

There is the risk of him having to retire early, but the other two suggest it more unlikely than likely, should he get the appropriate treatment,

Totally different Reece will get injured again this season!
Yeah, maybe. His last two big injuries have been hamstring issues.

Over half his missed games in his career have been hamstring injuries.

We generally solve injury issues for players too. Well, apart from Stones. RIP.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.