It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

As much as I love Bernie, his (or more likely his girlfriends) desire for sunshine and Tapas is another saga I’d rather not repeat. Leave De Jong there to spend his career chasing down Madrid at The Nou Camp crumbling museum.
I hear what you’re saying but Madrid are currently 12 points behind Barcelona who are yet to play this weekend.

If it helps, Madrid smacked them silly at the Nou Camp earlier in the week in the cup competition. Ended with them scoring 4 goals with no response from Barcelona.

Wondering what the highest amount of possible exits from the first team squad is:

Theoretically Cancelo, Laporte, Gundogan, bernardo, phillips and walker in an extreme scenario? Would expect probably 3 of them to go realistically. Cancelo and Gundo being certainties and then probably 1 more out of the other 4.
Not sure of the highest, if you listen to the media it is all of them, with no one coming in as they all want mid table teams, too many games for them i suppose, :) personally i think it will be 5 Carson not renewing, Gundogan Barca, Phillips West Ham, Bernado PSG, and Palmer Burnley loan.i am not looking at Laporte or Cancelo as i do not think it is a good time for City to go down that road.

Can personally see something like:

Bellingham
Kovacic
Veiga
Skriniar or Bastoni
Gnabry or Diaby

What a good player Alexis MacAllister is, I can't believe he's only 24

Would have him in a heartbeat at City, think he's got all the attributes to fit into our midfield
I like him but i feel we need something different.

If we don't get a traditional left back, i'd take Mitoma from them.
He's looked good everytime i've seen him and then Grealish can be moved inside.

Let one of gundo or Bernardo go and then sign Macallister OR Kovacic to compete in the LCM role. Sign Mitoma so it's him and grealish competing on the LW. Sign Kulusevski so him and Mahrez can rotate on the RW. Foden can start to rotate with KDB in the RCM more attacking midfield role as I think next season would be a good time as KDB isn't gonna be here forever.

Give kalvin Phillips next season to see if he sinks or swims in this city team and then we see end of next season

In defence I'm not sure. Does pep want to persist on this 4CB formation or would he like to have variety and add a more traditional fullback profile? Ideally Gvardiol would be great as he can play both the LB and LCB role. Would mean we would need to let go of Laporte though. So we would have Walker, Stones, Akanji, Dias, Ake and Gvardiol to cover the defense if we signed him. Sergio Gomez probably needs a loan imo.

Apart from that I think we're good.

Not sure I quite see the fuss about Kovacic to be honest, certainly not in the same league as Gundogan or Rodri.

Also he's part of this shit house Chelsea side that are massively under achieving despite having spent hundreds of millions.

I'd much rather see MacAllister out of the two, and I think he suits our central midfield a lot more.

Not sure I quite see the fuss about Kovacic to be honest, certainly not in the same league as Gundogan or Rodri.

Also he's part of this shit house Chelsea side that are massively under achieving despite having spent hundreds of millions.

I'd much rather see MacAllister out of the two, and I think he suits our central midfield a lot more.

Kovacic is an excellent player mate and would be great in our system. Also, Brighton would want at least £100m imo for Mac Allister whereas kovacic will be £40-50m ish with a year left?

Kovacic is an excellent player mate and would be great in our system. Also, Brighton would want at least £100m imo for Mac Allister whereas kovacic will be £40-50m ish with a year left?
Maybe I've got him wrong, I just don't see what he would bring to OUR team as he'd be asked to link up play etc and I've just not seen enough of that from him

Personally, Brighton will never get anywhere near close to £100m for any of their players, as player power will come into it unfortunately. I'd imagine it would be closer to £60m, and for a 24 world cup winner id say that was great value

Good to see your opinion hasnt changed since yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.