It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

I'd be up for a Philips + cash for Guimarães deal, but unsure Newcastle will want to lose him right now especially when there's a chance of a bidding war and overpaying in summer.
I'm pretty sure ther's no chance Newcastle let him go.

Savio will move, they other two wouldn’t cut it for me. Garcia as a gundo mid maybe but not a lone 6 if he would move (doubtful) he’s captain. Couto is a poor 1on1 defender, maybe a winger but we’d take savio.

Martinez I like for rb though, Miguel the left back too
Couto is not a "poor" defender IMO...but he is exceptional going forward...he would be an asset to this squad and he's still only 21 years old. I'd love to see him come back...

Couto is not a "poor" defender IMO...but he is exceptional going forward...he would be an asset to this squad and he's still only 21 years old. I'd love to see him come back...
poor 1-on-1 defender, if we're sticking with Stones (Akanji) stepping into the midfield to make the box, id take him at RW but nowhere near RB in that system.

I'd be up for a Philips + cash for Guimarães deal, but unsure Newcastle will want to lose him right now especially when there's a chance of a bidding war and overpaying in summer.

why would there be a bidding war if there is a release clause? No one is going to pay over that and Newcastle wont accept less?

poor 1-on-1 defender, if we're sticking with Stones (Akanji) stepping into the midfield to make the box, id take him at RW but nowhere near RB in that system.
There've been plenty of games this season where due to Stones being unavailable Pep keeps both CBs back and allows Walker to push forward. In these games Walker sees a ton of the ball on the edge of the front third and for the most part does crap with it. Couto would be a huge upgrade to Walker in those scenarios as both his delivery and ability to dribble past people and get to the byline is miles above KW...JMO

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.