It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

There've been plenty of games this season where due to Stones being unavailable Pep keeps both CBs back and allows Walker to push forward. In these games Walker sees a ton of the ball on the edge of the front third and for the most part does crap with it. Couto would be a huge upgrade to Walker in those scenarios as both his delivery and ability to dribble past people and get to the byline is miles above KW...JMO
maybe but i think that need will be negated with Kev in the 8 as well, think we'll see the need for it less and less and not at all by summer window.

maybe but i think that need will be negated with Kev in the 8 as well, think we'll see the need for it less and less and not at all by summer window.
I'm not saying Couto would be a nailed on starter. As I said a few posts back I think he would be an asset to the squad and someone Pep could utilize depending on varying scenarios.

I'm not saying Couto would be a nailed on starter. As I said a few posts back I think he would be an asset to the squad and someone Pep could utilize depending on varying scenarios.
yeah, if you could convince him he had the shot im sure we'd make use of him out right.

bloody hell, thats cheap

Ignore the facts of course that Melbourne City won their league 3 times in a row, Troyes got promoted to Ligue 1 and Mumbai City are one of the most successful clubs in ISL since we took them over.
Massive difference mate . We are talking a team taking on Real Madrid and Barca top tier royalty and giving them a run for their money . J haven’t discounted the other teans doing really well but would any of the players be Able ti step into city’s squad atm !

Massive difference mate . We are talking a team taking on Real Madrid and Barca top tier royalty and giving them a run for their money . J haven’t discounted the other teans doing really well but would any of the players be Able ti step into city’s squad atm !
Top tier royalty, come on mate. Barca and Madrid are finished, too busy arguing with each other over the super league.
I dont think Couto, Aleix or any of the Girona players barely get on our bench, never mind play.

Top tier royalty, come on mate. Barca and Madrid are finished, too busy arguing with each other over the super league.
I dont think Couto, Aleix or any of the Girona players barely get on our bench, never mind play.
They both just topped their Champions League group. Atletico Madrid also topped their group, so the top of La Liga is still a very tough place to be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.