It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Why would they do that when they can have both for 6 months?
I'm not looking at it from WH's position, but from City's.

There's still rumours circulating we've not ruled out a move for Paqueta who evidently wants City.

It's just an offer I'd make, where WHU might think they won't get him back until March anyway, & they've got Philips until May, so why not move a potential deal forward?

There's still rumours circulating we've not ruled out a move for Paqueta who evidently wants City.

It's just an offer I'd make, where WHU might think they won't get him back until March, & they've got Philips until May, so why not move a potential deal forward?
It means nothing. West Ham have zero incentive to loan us Paqueta now.

”Hi, is that West Ham? Can we have Paqueta on loan for the rest of the season?”

”Yes, it’s West Ham and no you can’t.”

It's just an offer I'd make, where WHU might think they won't get him back until March anyway, & they've got Philips until May, so why not move a potential deal forward?
Are you being serious here
We are not going to take on the wages of a player who is
1. Injured until March
2, Staring at a long ban for betting

Are you being serious here
We are not going to take on the wages of a player who is
1. Injured until March
2, Staring at a long ban for betting
I’d expect if the release clause is £85m we have already boxed it off with him subject to being cleared of charges

Expect rags to now have him at the top of their list
Let’s hope he like European football

Carlos Borges joining Forest on loan from Ajax
Our academy is bossing it, everyone wants a piece
2 goals and 4 assists in 25 apps (averaging 45mins per game, though) for them. Not cutting it for Ajax, IMO, which is why they are loaning him out to the more familiar PL. Just a guess, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.