It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

More games again next season though mate? Squad is light now and Kev another year older, same with Walker and Rodri needs top class competition in his position? Plus, Savio would only be brought in as a squad player to begin with?
We have 2 spaces, but only 1 when / if Phillips comes back so we can’t add many without selling. Think we will add one, then one out one in after that.

More games again next season though mate? Squad is light now and Kev another year older, same with Walker and Rodri needs top class competition in his position? Plus, Savio would only be brought in as a squad player to begin with?
I can see us getting a midfielder but as back up to Rodri, not Kimmich level. We need a back up to Debryne don’t think. I would have said we need another winger but I think that’s Bobbs role now. Maybe he could play central. I think we need left back and right back I don’t think we need Paqueta and we don’t know what will happen with his situation and he will be expensive

I can see us getting a midfielder but as back up to Rodri, not Kimmich level. We need a back up to Debryne don’t think. I would have said we need another winger but I think that’s Bobbs role now. Maybe he could play central. I think we need left back and right back I don’t think we need Paqueta and we don’t know what will happen with his situation and he will be expensive
Think any attacking players we get are very much dependant on first Bernardo’s future and secondly how KDB’s fitness stands up the rest of the season. Doubt we’d make any decision on attacking targets until those situations are clear. Though we do have space to add one.
Phillips will be replaced, you say not Kimmich, and I tend to agree but it would cover Walker too.
We’ll only do more then if others leave.

Paqueta in & Nunes either loaned out or sold?

How does everyone feel about McAtee next season? Hit the crossbar after some lovely skill against Brighton yesterday. Shame he's playing in a poor team. Will we keep him or send him out on loan again?
It’s highly unlikely that he’ll make it with us now, I think. This season has been a bit of a waste for him.

Tough to figure out squad size without knowing who is going.

If nobody leaves and we add the plausible candidates:

Savio, Couto and Kimmich.

Then I think the midfield and defense has good depth, but the forward attacking line is stacked:

Haaland
Alvarez
KdB
Foden
Doku
Grealish
Nunes
Bernie
Bobb (he is part of the squad now)

Thats 9 players for 4 attacking spots. We are already stacked there, we wont have 10 in 4.

And I like Savio, but I think Bernie has to leave to make space for him.

No chance for McAtee on top of that, unless McAtee is chosen over Savio.

Could defo see Paqueta and Kimmich come in, don’t really need Couto as we have Rico? If Bernardo goes could see Savio coming in

Tough to figure out squad size without knowing who is going.

If nobody leaves and we add the plausible candidates:

Savio, Couto and Kimmich.

Then I think the midfield and defense has good depth, but the forward attacking line is stacked:

Haaland
Alvarez
KdB
Foden
Doku
Grealish
Nunes
Bernie
Bobb (he is part of the squad now)

Thats 9 players for 4 attacking spots. We are already stacked there, we wont have 10 in 4.

And I like Savio, but I think Bernie has to leave to make space for him.

No chance for McAtee on top of that, unless McAtee is chosen over Savio.
We can’t add them 3 if nobody leaves. Unless I’m misunderstanding the U21 and loan rules ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.