It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Could defo see Paqueta and Kimmich come in, don’t really need Couto as we have Rico? If Bernardo goes could see Savio coming in
Rico isn't a RB at the top level. Unless he suddenly has a growth spurt and finds a yard of pace. He has all the techinical ability in the world to be valuable to City but not as a RB.

We have 2 spaces, but only 1 when / if Phillips comes back so we can’t add many without selling. Think we will add one, then one out one in after that.
I cannot see any way Phillips will be with us next season, he will be sold, or loaned again if he can't be sold like Cancelo. He has got no future with Pep. Whether he is sold or loaned may impact how much we have to spend but not the spaces available, he will not figure.

I cannot see any way Phillips will be with us next season, he will be sold, or loaned again if he can't be sold like Cancelo. He has got no future with Pep. Whether he is sold or loaned may impact how much we have to spend but not the spaces available, he will not figure.
I agree, think Phillips will go and we'll bring in 2, I just have an issue with those saying we have a small squad and will bring 4 or more in without saying which players would need to leave. If we brought 4 in 3 would need to leave, Phillips would obviously be 1.

I agree, think Phillips will go and we'll bring in 2, I just have an issue with those saying we have a small squad and will bring 4 or more in without saying which players would need to leave. If we brought 4 in 3 would need to leave, Phillips would obviously be 1.
Phillips and Gomez would be the obvious candidates to leave. Unless Nunes can start to push himself into starting contention, he might be another. After that, you're having to make really tough calls. For example, should Stones be kept for the final two years of his contract if he can only play sporadically? Said it was tough. Not sure that's a conversation we'll want this summer. Two out and two in, but the two that come in have to be versatile and capable of starting every game.

Phillips and Gomez would be the obvious candidates to leave. Unless Nunes can start to push himself into starting contention, he might be another. After that, you're having to make really tough calls. For example, should Stones be kept for the final two years of his contract if he can only play sporadically? Said it was tough. Not sure that's a conversation we'll want this summer. Two out and two in, but the two that come in have to be versatile and capable of starting every game.
Out
Cancelo
Phillips
Gomez
Bernardo (swap with Neves)

In
Kimmich
Paqueta
Neves
Couto
Savio

Reactions: nmc
In
Kimmich
Paqueta
Neves
Couto
Savio
Problem is that those have no experience of playing in England, so while the quantity might rise, there is no guarantee that they would all immediately strengthen us. Similarly, while Kimmich is undoubtedly a great player and could easily adapt, I'm unconvinced as to reports he'll be leaving Munich.

Problem is that those have no experience of playing in England, so while the quantity might rise, there is no guarantee that they would all immediately strengthen us. Similarly, while Kimmich is undoubtedly a great player and could easily adapt, I'm unconvinced as to reports he'll be leaving Munich.
Kimmich situation depends at Bayern managerial situation, if Bayern sacks Tucheliban then he will most likely stay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.