It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

From what I’ve seen of him, he has ability, but he’s trying too hard. That, and he seems to shoot on sight instead of passing to a team-mate in a better position, but that’s probably just part and parcel of trying too hard to impress Pep…
Pretty Much, Mahrez/Grealish were the same. 'gotta impress, gotta make things happen'. Just relax it'll click

Have we ever moved on a player after a season? I don't think we did in the last 10-15 years. We haven't even moved Kalvin after a year. Not a chance we do that with Nunes, who has shown glimpses of high potential despite being quite raw.
We told Kalvin last summer there were permanent & loan offers for him that we'd be willing to accept, but he said he wanted to stay & fight for his place.

That has been reported too. If Madrid spaff their budget on Mbappe and Bayern want money for Davies, it might rule Madrid out as an option.
There were strong rumours two seasons ago that Real were prepared to wait until next January to sign a pre-contract agreement with him for a free move in July 2025.

I think it's why other clubs have lodged their interest & asked to be kept informed of developments, but everything suggests him moving to Real for free next summer, & Mbappé moving there on a free this summer.

They're acquiring some team of the cheap...

Last edited:
yeah they get around paying any transfer fee but in some leaked documents it was stated that real offered mbappe a sign on bonus of 120mio. not sure cheap is the right word. those are still massive transfers (mbappe & davies). I also do not think that bayern will let davies go for free. they will sell him in the summer if he does not extend his contract.

Cant try and show any talent if he doesnt play though mate?
Pep has his reasons why Nunes rarely plays. Nunes will make strong runs, then either boot the ball out the stadium, lose it, or make a safe pass when we're used to David Silva's, KDB's Yaya's, Gundog's, Bernardo's who can create havoc with a killer pass, or score crucial goals.

Nunes doesn't seem to possess those attributes to the level we require. I suggested he could perhaps be groomed as a No 6, but several others have said they think he's worse in defence, than attack.

yeah they get around paying any transfer fee but in some leaked documents it was stated that real offered mbappe a sign on bonus of 120mio. not sure cheap is the right word. those are still massive transfers (mbappe & davies). I also do not think that bayern will let davies go for free. they will sell him in the summer if he does not extend his contract.
They'd still cough up a signing on fee, as well as a transfer fee it it went that way, but yes I heard Mbappé's due a gargantuan signing on fee, but there's an issue.

PSG set the bar at £175m for him to extend 2 ½ years ago. I can't see Kylian accepting less than that, which might explain the difficult negotiations between them.

There were a string rumours two seasons ago that Real were prepared to wait until next January to sign a pre-contract agreement with him for a free move in July 2025.

I think it's why other clubs have lodged their interest & asked to be kept informed of developments, but everything suggests him moving to Real for free next summer, & Mbappé moving there on a free this summer.

Bet it’s not that cheap! Signing on fees for Bosman’s can be huge.

I’d happily take Camavinga off them if they need more finances…

Davies might be tempted by us. We are the best team in the world at present.

Bet it’s not that cheap! Signing on fees for Bosman’s can be huge.

I’d happily take Camavinga off them if they need more finances…

Davies might be tempted by us. We are the best team in the world at present.
Absolutely no fuckin chance, albeit if they considered selling him, I'd walk to Madrid & give Cama a piggy back all the way to the Etihad.

Davies would Deffo be interested in City, but alas the rumours to Real just seemed too firm to ignore & his contract situation at Bayern is going the way it was predicted 2 years ago.

Sign a pre-contract agreement with Real in January 2025, & move there for free in Jully 2025.

Absolutely no fuckin chance, albeit if they considered selling him, I'd walk to Madrid & give Cama a piggy back all the way to the Etihad.

Davies would Deffo be interested in City, but alas the rumours to Real just seemed too firm to ignore & his contract situation at Bayern is going the way it was predicted 2 years ago.

Sign a pre-contract agreement with Real in January 2025, & move there for free in Jully 2025.
Hopefully Bayern play hardball and shove him in the reserves if he doesn’t sign a contract or accept offers from us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.