It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Would love Simons from RB. Xavi & 'Stockport' Iniesta

yea, i also commented few days before that Olmo or Xavi.S would be, in my opinion, the best alternatives to Paqueta

but
Olmo is injury prone
Xavi would be very hard to get knowing that we would be dealing with PSG, maybe swap deal for Bernardo
Kenan Yildiz would be fun
maybe Barella although he is little different in profile to players mentioned above and Bernardo

i have a feeling that those charges will be hanging till the end of the summer window.

Last edited:
yea, i also commented few days before that Olmo or Xavi.S would be, in my opinion, the best alternatives to Paqueta

but
Olmo is injury prone
Xavi would be very hard to get knowing that we would be dealing with PSG, maybe swap deal for Bernardo

maybe Barella although he is little different in profile to players mentioned above and Bernardo

i have a feeling that those charges will be hanging till the end of the summer window.
just reading up and watching some more of Simons, started as a DLP in La Masia, bit of Silva's about him. Looks to compliment Foden alot in skillset, just a bit small but we know Pep can work with that.

Simons is 5' 10, he looks alot smaller than that at first impression, lots to like though.

just reading up and watching some more of Simons, started as a DLP in La Masia, bit of Silva's about him. Looks to compliment Foden alot in skillset, just a bit small but we know Pep can work with that.

Simons is 5' 10, he looks alot smaller than that at first impression, lots to like though.
you know, with Pep size don't matter, heh.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.