It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Well i`d take it mate! ;-) Not sure we would blow that much though mate in one window
from what i've read, that we would have massive war chest for this summer if we get 200mil in sales

right now rumored departures are

Bernardo to Barca/PSG/Benfica for 50
Kalvin - city wants to recoup 30mil
Cancel - 30-40 from Barca/KSA
Walker - KSA is interested in him for 40mil
Gomez - loan to spain or will be sold to Turkey.

from what i've read, that we would have massive war chest for this summer if we get 200mil in sales

right now rumored departures are

Bernardo to Barca/PSG/Benfica for 50
Kalvin - city wants to recoup 30mil
Cancel - 30-40 from Barca/KSA
Walker - KSA is interested in him for 40mil
Gomez - loan to spain or will be sold to Turkey.

What would our gross be on your list though? £375m ish? Depending on Bruno or Kimmich obvs as they would have about £50-60m difference between them

What would our gross be on your list though? £375m ish? Depending on Bruno or Kimmich obvs as they would have about £50-60m difference between them
Paqueta 85mil RC
Bruno 120mil RC/ Kimmich 20mil per Tolmie
Neves 120mil RC , if we give them Bernardo, then we can get him for 50mil less
Bakayoko for 40-60mil aprox
Frimpong 40mil RC

it looks like 300mil+ deals

Paqueta 85mil RC
Bruno 120mil RC/ Kimmich 20mil per Tolmie
Neves 120mil RC , if we give them Bernardo, then we can get him for 50mil less
Bakayoko for 40-60mil aprox
Frimpong 40mil RC

it looks like 300mil+ deals

I`d love to see Paqueta, Bruno and Frimpong in mate for sure and all on release clauses and can be done quickly? Seems Pep wants Bruno as well as i dont think Pep wants another project in Neves if he may not be planning to stay more than 2-3 more years?

I`d love to see Paqueta, Bruno and Frimpong in mate for sure and all on release clauses and can be done quickly? Seems Pep wants Bruno as well as i dont think Pep wants another project in Neves if he may not be planning to stay more than 2-3 more years?
we will live and see what happens friend, but i'm hyped for this transfer window.

I think what ever happens we need two extra players in the squad. 1 defender and 1 midfielder. The players are all so versatile say if we bought Branthwaite and Walker stayed Akanji could play RB so wouldn’t need a right back as well.

I think Nunes was a reaction buy as Paquetá fell apart and KDB was injured. Fodens development means we just need to reshuffle and buy around what we have. Pep looked like he wanted Alvarez in the middle at the beginning of the season, now it’s Foden and should stay Foden.

One thing we need however is pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.