It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Seeking Kyle Walker replacement will be hard, Pep comment on him having genetic lottery being blessed with physicality and pace will makes it harder to find similar profile like him.

Seeking Kyle Walker replacement will be hard, Pep comment on him having genetic lottery being blessed with physicality and pace will makes it harder to find similar profile like him.
We can't replace him like for like. Such a player doesn't exist out there. We will have to look for someone else and continue evolving as a team. One thing for me, though. We could really use someone who can defend at least a bit like Kyle.

We can't replace him like for like. Such a player doesn't exist out there. We will have to look for someone else and continue evolving as a team. One thing for me, though. We could really use someone who can defend at least a bit like Kyle.
you can tell from the profile we are linked with on that side they want someone who can cover space in larger areas (Yoro, Kayode so far)

Like others we will change slightly and not looks for a direct replacement.

I would like to see Couto in preseason and then Girona to see how he does in CL and see if that’s an option.

Another option is Frimpong who is available for 35m.

What you realise when you watch a game like last night is that there is another way. Once we controlled possession of the ball, Vinicius became inconsequential. There's a place for physicality, of course, but it is not the only route.

Like others we will change slightly and not looks for a direct replacement.

I would like to see Couto in preseason and then Girona to see how he does in CL and see if that’s an option.

Another option is Frimpong who is available for 35m.

What ever we win or not win this season next season we need a massive refresh because the players that have won it all will have a dip mentally and we just seeing bits now of it with Rodri coming out saying he needs a rest.

We need to look at all our young players who we loaned out like couto Savio and few overs! With the euros also our players will be will knackered and need at least a months rest after them..

Start next season will be interesting for all teams..

I think what ever happens we need two extra players in the squad. 1 defender and 1 midfielder. The players are all so versatile say if we bought Branthwaite and Walker stayed Akanji could play RB so wouldn’t need a right back as well.

I think Nunes was a reaction buy as Paquetá fell apart and KDB was injured. Fodens development means we just need to reshuffle and buy around what we have. Pep looked like he wanted Alvarez in the middle at the beginning of the season, now it’s Foden and should stay Foden.

One thing we need however is pace.
Ah good old pace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.