It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

To be fair, Laporte always seems happy in training videos/pictures and always is vocal on social media about his support for the team. Has been all season despite being out of the team. Cancelo was doing one of these motivational posts every time he was dropped.

If Laporte was to leave then I reckon it'd be on good terms and just the end of a cycle for him rather than anything malicious. Plus I wouldn't blame him for fancying a move given Sergio Gomez has more appearances than him this season. He walks into most elite clubs starting elevens.

Shame because he's fantastic and he put his body on the line at the back end of last season to carry us to the title despite being injured and has been brilliant whenever called upon since he signed.
I dont disagree with his ability on the pitch as he is a great defender and good with the ball...i do agree about his potential negative influence when not playing. IIRC there were rumours a couple of seasons back he wasnt happy and was making unhelpful noises around the squad (around the same time that he was changing between playing for Spain over Portugal)

Have your glasses ready ;)

"...it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses."

E0_Bds4XEAAjG5J.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.