It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

It's amazing how far they've allowed themselves to drop when you consider their form over the past few years. To allow that midfield to stay as it is with no fresh reinforcements is ridiculous really.

And they know that hence blagging their own fans it was for the benefit of saving up for Bellingham knowing full well they can't/won't go to the figure Dortmund will have set months ago.

Fabinho is gone (despite only being 29!?). Henderson is what he always has been, a long-ball workhorse and they still have James Milner on their books getting minutes every week. Laughable really. Great. But still laughable.
They've just kept buying forwards, as if they score 5/6 more goals over a season it'd give them that extra couple of points that they were always behind us.

Zero actual plan or thought for the future.

Why is a club not being able to afford a player yellow ticker tape news?

Ah i get i now. Sky sports news and the tramps collaborated so the headline was released just after the full time whistle, probably the same time the red mardarses released their statement about the glazers selling.

It isn't coincedence, it's calculated and co-ordinated to dampen the headlines about our win and bury it.

It's standard.
Fuck em mate!

These morons still don't realise that every slight against our club and the if we don't say anything, it didn't really happen attitude, is just fueling our fire.
Pep knows this, you can see and hear it when he addresses the media.
They're just making him and the team more determined to shove their biased shite right back down their throats and we are!

We had one German pundit anal swab on Sly this morning saying Bellingham's attitude is terrible, he moans on the pitch and upsets his team-mates.

Perhaps they can knock £50m off the price then, eh?

Sadly I saw that video even before we were in for him.. think it last season where he was berating his teammates saying "You are shit!, Pass me the fucking ball yesterday" or something like that.

I was really concerned at the time, does he fit in our mix with that attitude mid game?

But then again I've heard KDB mid game yell at Kun for not being in the right spot, and yell at Foden.. "You don't fucking listen Phil!" and not seen that become a problem over the next few years.. so what do I know?

I'll just trust SM, Khaldoon, Pep and Txiki!

Sadly I saw that video even before we were in for him.. think it last season where he was berating his teammates saying "You are shit!, Pass me the fucking ball yesterday" or something like that.

I was really concerned at the time, does he fit in our mix with that attitude mid game?

But then again I've heard KDB mid game yell at Kun for not being in the right spot, and yell at Foden.. "You don't fucking listen Phil!" and not seen that become a problem over the next few years.. so what do I know?

I'll just trust SM, Khaldoon, Pep and Txiki!
Top level elite athletes are all hugely demanding, they all talk to each other like that in the heat of battle when standards are slipping - at least the successful ones do, that's why they win they don't compromise

putting himself in the shop window?

Yeah i think he saw his arse towards the end of last season hence why this season has panned out the way it has with him.....
A very good defender but Ive said before I always felt he didnt completely want to be here/get the club and that he maybe one of those slightly disruptice influences in the changing rooms (due to his moodiness) that you dont need.....him along with Cancello wont be missed too much

Yeah i think he saw his arse towards the end of last season hence why this season has panned out the way it has with him.....
A very good defender but Ive said before I always felt he didnt completely want to be here/get the club and that he maybe one of those slightly disruptice influences in the changing rooms (due to his moodiness) that you dont need.....him along with Cancello wont be missed too much

To be fair, Laporte always seems happy in training videos/pictures and always is vocal on social media about his support for the team. Has been all season despite being out of the team. Cancelo was doing one of these motivational posts every time he was dropped.

If Laporte was to leave then I reckon it'd be on good terms and just the end of a cycle for him rather than anything malicious. Plus I wouldn't blame him for fancying a move given Sergio Gomez has more appearances than him this season. He walks into most elite clubs starting elevens.

Shame because he's fantastic and he put his body on the line at the back end of last season to carry us to the title despite being injured and has been brilliant whenever called upon since he signed.

Last edited:
There's nothing quite like German rage and self-righteous indignation to bring a smile?

Bild you say?

More Bilge.

We had one German pundit anal swab on Sly this morning saying Bellingham's attitude is terrible, he moans on the pitch and upsets his team-mates.

Perhaps they can knock £50m off the price then, eh?
1681309363962.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.