It's Quiet 18 - Wanna ring the bell?

Newcastle need to sell. Easy deal to make if we wanna spend 100m
They might sell to PSG if they offer more favorable payment terms. Mbappe leaving will mean a big window for them. We still have options for Rodri rotating and backup, Zubimendi and Joao Neves being two very good names.

What makes us think Paqueta will come? FA are yet to clear him despite Brazilian FA doing so. That only delays any chance for a transfer and the longer the case takes it’ll get to a point where we will have to look elsewhere

They might sell to PSG if they offer more favorable payment terms. Mbappe leaving will mean a big window for them. We still have options for Rodri rotating and backup, Zubimendi and Joao Neves being two very good names.
And if Bruno tells Newcastle to shove it and says he only wants City?

Your post is incredibly arrogant. Paqueta and Bruno G both start for brazil and are both their teams best players wed be a better team with both
Jesus starts for Brazil..ultimately sold by the club
Ederson doesnt start for Brazil. - shall we sell him and get Allison?
Maicon started for Brazil - one of the poorest signings since the takeover.

Paquetta is a downgrade on the players we have - fact
Bruno G - i said he was a better option than Phillips - fact

Brazil havent won the world cup since 2002 - fact
Brazil in the last 3 world cups have finished 7th, 5th and 4th - facts

Just because they play for Brazil it doesnt mean they are better than other players.

Bruno fernandes know plays in the same team as bernardo Silva and Dias - I know how id rather have

Jesus starts for Brazil..ultimately sold by the club
Ederson doesnt start for Brazil. - shall we sell him and get Allison?
Maicon started for Brazil - one of the poorest signings since the takeover.

Paquetta is a downgrade on the players we have - fact
Bruno G - i said he was a better option than Phillips - fact

Brazil havent won the world cup since 2002 - fact
Brazil in the last 3 world cups have finished 7th, 5th and 4th - facts

Just because they play for Brazil it doesnt mean they are better than other players.

Bruno fernandes know plays in the same team as bernardo Silva and Dias - I know how id rather have
Tbh I agree about the Brazil post because playing for Brazil now is not what it was years ago I remember back In the day when the fabled bazillion number 10 shirt was the best player in the world but now a lot are good players and nothing else but I do rate Bruno and paqueta .

Tbh I agree about the Brazil post because playing for Brazil now is not what it was years ago I remember back In the day when the fabled bazillion number 10 shirt was the best player in the world but now a lot are good players and nothing else but I do rate Bruno and paqueta .
I dont not rate them

Just dont think they are at the level of the players we are potentially losing or looking for them to replace.....the other guy is just looking for an argument where there is none

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.